Here comes another one. But it’s the month of pirate festivals so I’m going to switch up the image.
It also serves as my first link:
- More new math. Some of them are quite funny. I particularly like this one.
- Math not doing it for you? Or are you perhaps too low on mana points to cast some math? You need Dungeons & Dragons Spellcaster Soda as well as many expensive years of therapy trying to work out why you are still alone. I thought about buying some for ironic reasons but they’re quite expensive. I’d have to kill and search a whole bunch of orcs to get enough gold to cover this purchase.
- Oh my, I do like this one. It’s a collection of the best variations on the London Underground map. This will be of interest to Londoners and those who like to snigger at dirty words.
- Moving east for a bit. Here’s a rather cutesie video. It’s like the last bit of Love Actually meets the intro to The Brady Bunch… In the Far East.
- Sorry kids. You have to do thinking with this next link. The viability (or not) of 3D cinema. It’s interesting, trust me.
Also, if you like this stuff, you should really subscribe to my Posterous. It’s where the more ribald fun be at.