It’s that time again.
Actually it is long past time for a link round up. And if I am being honest it would have been strung out a little longer if it wasn’t for the awesomest link which I found today.
You know one of those ideas that is just so simple and brilliant you curse the bottle of scotch you upended over your cereal this morning for making you so damned dumb that you didn’t think of it for your drunk self?
And yes, it’s exactly what you think it is. I’m so jealous of the geniusnessness of this idea that I spent about twenty seconds silently brainstorming possible ways to beat him to market.
If you look at the release date you’ll see this was a fruitless twenty seconds. So I just wishlisted it, instead. You should do the same.
- One for the nerds (Cameron): A Klingon sword was used in two separate convenience store robberies.
- Saddlebacking. Use the term often and appropriately. If you are wondering why, then check out the final piece in this column.
- Settling schoolyard arguments across the world: you can, in fact, break your penis.
- Creative designs for coffee mugs. Sounds boring? Especially after that last link? Find out for yourself.
- I sent this one to a million of you personally but this article about rude place names in Britain has the best news paragraph I have read in years. (The quote in paragraph 2 to be specific.)
- One more for the nerds (Jane this time): Faith from Buffy The Vampire Slayer is developing a biopic. Awesome.
- Ever wondered how long the walk to Rivendell is? I know I have (often). And now you can walk that exact same distance. No part of me dislikes this idea.
- Oh! And a dear school friend is blogging her journeys as well. Loving the photos, Jess.
There’ll be some stuff about the new job -complete with snow photos (because you haven’t seen enough yet)- in the next day or two. completely upending your life like so much scotch over cereal tends to take up a lot of time. Though I should be used to it by now.
Happy birthday to Heidi and Abbie! Please don’t compare gifts because I got you both the exact same thing.