I know it’s been a while but if you look at the post beneath this one you’ll understand there’s been a fair bit going on in Ol’ Brizzle.
Bah! Enough excuses and witty banter. On with the links.
Anyway, here’s the first one.
- The top 10 food trends for 2009 according to Epicurious.
Now, they don’t exactly use the term “poverty meal” but check out number 1.
- Awesome renamed classic board games. Because boardgames are going to be big during the Great Depression 2.0.
- Here is a video of the world’s air traffic over a 24 hour period.
I think I finally understand why you always seem to arrive at Heathrow in the morning.
- Tintin is gay. Here’s the proof. He has also always been truly shit. I really REALLY hate Tintin. Stupid poof.
- Here’s a UK motorway map made to look like the tube map. Oddly helpful.
- The trailer for Lesbian Vampire Killers.
There’s probably a number of reasons why such a thing may interest you. But you will be SUPER excited if you are a fan of Gavin and Stacey.
- This piece of HP software turns RSS feeds into newsletters that you can print off. RSS feeds like mine. Because I know only a tiny fraction of you zoo animals actually use an RSS reader.
- Want to keep goldfish in your toilet? Yeah, you know you do.
- A truly compelling history of board games. I hate Monopoly but now I know way more about it.
- Behold the in-car microwave. Because the American consumer’s biggest problem is lack of access to convenient food.
- Lovecraftian Christmas carols. It’s a few weeks too late but you will find these really cool if you are uncool enough to be familiar with the Cthulu mythos.
(It’s the second and third video. The first video is just creepy.)
And that is all.